Dublin, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Air Purification Equipment Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Air Purification Equipment Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global air purification equipment market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Major players in the air purification equipment market are Daikin Industries Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Camfil Group, Philips Electronics N.V., LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corporation, 3M Company, Mann+Hummel, and Honeywell International Inc.
The global air purification equipment market is expected to grow from $59.42 billion in 2020 to $61.73 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $87.6 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 9.1%.
The air purification equipment market consists of sales of air purification equipment by entities (organizations, sole traders, and partnerships) that produce air purification equipment which is used for removing contaminants from the air in a room to improve indoor air quality. Only goods and services traded between entities or sold to end consumers are included.
Partnerships and collaborations by the industry players are gaining popularity in the air purification equipment market. Major companies are strategically acquiring start-ups and mid-sized companies in the air purification market to broaden products and services offered by the company. Strategic collaborations and partnership agreements help companies to expand their existing product portfolio and geographical reach. For instance, in January 2018, Johnson Controls, an Ireland-based HVAC company collaborated with AtmosAirTM Solutions, a manufacturer of air purification systems using Bi-Polar Ionization to deliver cleaner air quality to its customers. Johnson Controls is a company dealing in air handling and building control equipment. Similarly, in February 2019, AAF Flanders signed a partnership agreement with IONaer International LLC to introduce CleanAir EXP Purification System in the market. CleanAir EXP Purification System is a revolutionary air purification and monitoring solution. The purification system combines the most sophisticated in-room sensors technology with the latest air purification technology to deliver clean indoor air.
The air purification equipment market covered in this report is segmented by product type into stand-alone air purification equipment; induct air purification equipment. It is also segmented by the end-user industry into residential; commercial; industrial and by technology into HEPA; electrostatic precipitators; activated carbon; ionic filters; others.
In September 2018, Dexwet International AG, an Austria-based filter manufacturer, and a subsidiary of Dexwet Holdings Corporation acquired Aludo GmbH, a German air purification equipment manufacturer for an undisclosed amount. The acquisition is aimed at equipping Aludo GmbH’s high-end product line for air cleaners with Dexwet inside, the revolutionary wet-filter technology. Aludo GmbH is an air purifier and decentralized ventilation systems manufacturer based in Germany. The company is engaged in manufacturing air cleaning devices for particles, bacteria, viruses, pollen, and allergens.
Increasing health problems due to air pollution is projected to boost the demand for the air purification equipment market. Rising deaths and diseases caused by air pollution are generating higher demand for devices used for air purification to remove harmful pollutants in the air. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), air pollution is a major cause of death and various diseases. Air pollution is responsible for approximately 4.2 million deaths annually across the globe, mainly from heart disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, lung cancer, acute respiratory infections, and stroke. In the USA alone, there are around 200,000 premature deaths annually. Moreover, air pollution is alone responsible for 29% of lung cancer, 43% of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, 17% of acute lower respiratory infection, and 24% stroke of all deaths and diseases worldwide. The increase in impurities in the air is expected to drive the demand for the air purification equipment market during the forecast period.
The risk and high maintenance charges associated with the air purification equipment are expected to limit the growth of the air purification equipment market. Air purification systems are good at eliminating dust, but may not prove an effective solution for removing bad odour. Some air purification systems release an excess number of ions in the air which leads to ozone emissions and is considered to be harmful to the environment. Moreover, high maintenance charges on disposable and replaceable filters ranging between $20 and $200 is another major restraint for market growth. These disadvantages associated with the usage of air purification systems are expected to hamper the air purification equipment market during the forecasted period.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Air Purification Equipment Market Characteristics
3. Air Purification Equipment Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on Air Purification Equipment
5. Air Purification Equipment Market Size and Growth
6. Air Purification Equipment Market Segmentation
7. Air Purification Equipment Market Regional and Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Air Purification Equipment Market
9. China Air Purification Equipment Market
10. India Air Purification Equipment Market
11. Japan Air Purification Equipment Market
12. Australia Air Purification Equipment Market
13. Indonesia Air Purification Equipment Market
14. South Korea Air Purification Equipment Market
15. Western Europe Air Purification Equipment Market
16. UK Air Purification Equipment Market
17. Germany Air Purification Equipment Market
18. France Air Purification Equipment Market
19. Eastern Europe Air Purification Equipment Market
20. Russia Air Purification Equipment Market
21. North America Air Purification Equipme
22. USA Air Purification Equipment Market
23. South America Air Purification Equipment Market
24. Brazil Air Purification Equipment Market
25. Middle East Air Purification Equipment Market
26. Africa Air Purification Equipment Market
27. Air Purification Equipment Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
29. Key Mergers and Acquisitions in the Air Purification Equipment Market
29. Air Purification Equipment Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Sharp Corporation
- Camfil Group
- Philips Electronics N.V.
- LG Electronics…